When to eat?
Truly, The most important meal of the day.
“Eat Glitter for breakfast, shine all day”
Yes, That is the impact breakfast has on your day. Have a wholesome and fulfilling breakfast every single day
- Eat within 30 minutes of waking up
- Ideal time to have breakfast is around 7am
- Do not delay breakfast later than 10am
- Make sure you have protein in your breakfast
“I believe in stopping by and eating lunch”
Lunch happens to be second most important meal of the day. Stop by, make time and eat healthy.
- Ideal time to have lunch is 12:30 to 1:30 pm
- Try and keep a gap of 4 hours between your breakfast and lunch
- Do not delay lunch later than 3 pm.
- The ideal time to have dinner is before 7pm
- You should keep a gap of 3 hours between your dinner and bedtime
- Do not delay dinner later than 10pm
- Eating close to bedtime can interfere with the quality of sleep
The ignored evening snacks:
The most unrated meal of the day! And for several reasons one of the very important meal of the day.
A snack helps keep you from getting excessively hungry and then overeating at your following meal. So next time you start to feel hungry a couple hours before dinner, don't try to wait until the meal. Instead, eat a small healthy snack to tide you over.
Keeps Blood Sugar Levels Steady
Healthy snacking helps keep your blood sugar levels even, particularly if you eat a steady amount of carbs at each meal or snack. This is not just helpful for diabetics, but also for non diabetics, since large spikes and dips in blood sugar levels may make insulin resistance, Type 2 diabetes, obesity, heart disease and high blood pressure more likely over time.
As long as you choose nutritive snacks, snacking will also help you meet your nutrient needs for the day. Your snacks should consist of nutrient-dense foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy and protein food like nuts, beans and legumes.
Now, you see how significant it is to have that healthy evening snack!